So here is the situation:
1. EX - Still in love with but coming to terms that I have to be just friends with him now.
2. FB - Still a douche, but coming to terms that I have to be friendly in order to keep going to that coffee shop. Get along with him the best sadly, but he thinks I’m probably thinks I’m a crazy stalker after a series of unfortunate events. So maybe best to avoid said coffee shop for a while. Also, such a broken man.
3. French - Smart, handsome, funny, rich (yeah i know shallow, but stay with me now), and thinks I’m beautiful, but still don’t think I want him. A little too pushy for my taste and you don’t just show up at my house expecting to hook up with me. Also a little broken and I’m trying to stray away from that.
4. Unlabeled - Super geeky but in a cute way. Don’t know him that well yet.
5. Bike Guy - Kind of an ideal, wants to change the world, and is on his way to doing just that which is awesome. Doesn’t know I exist.
6. Not going to happen - Because he is into someone else, but we have a lot in common. But he is also much older and I think I would bore him. Also friends with Bike Guy. I’m cool with us just being friends.
7. Guy I Flirt With - I think you’re weird and that always intrigues me.
IN SUMMARY: APRIL IS BOY CRAZY AND NEEDS TO GET A HOLD OF HERSELF